We are hiring a Store Manager and Sales Associates for our New York City Atelier.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume to apply.
STORE MANAGER - New York City, NY
3x1 is seeking a Store Manager for our Soho, NY Location
• Set individual sales goals for sales associates, ensuring goals reflect store business goals
• Drives sales and achieves results
• Upholds a positive work environment
• Continuously coach and motivate sales staff to meet assigned sales and productivity goals
• Support the development of associates’ sales techniques, ensuring utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
• Ensure an elevated level of sales and services is practiced by all associates. Lead by example!
• Demonstrate product knowledge and ensure delivery of this knowledge to staff
• Ensure all employees provide the highest level of customer service and experience at all times
• Ensure you are building a candidate pipeline via networking, interviewing, etc.
• Lead the recruitment, onboarding, training and development of all retail staff
• Directly responsible for the management and success of all store employees
• Delegates appropriately to ensure efficiency of store operations and to develop team members
• Resolves all HR and employee issues in a timely and effective manner
• Be intimately familiar and able to perform and train staff on all store operations tasks from register to stock room.
• Solution oriented. Address problems proactively and with potential solutions.
• Assist sales associates with various customer service issues i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise.
• Ensure all company policies, procedures, initiatives, directives, are communicated and executed
• Work with the Operations Director to process new hire paperwork, status changes, departures and all other people admin processes
• Leads team through change and challenges
• Provides regular feedback, coaching and counseling on performance
• Identifies, creates and manages the execution of all store business plans that drive performance results and maximizes business opportunities
• Monitors daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals of team members
• Builds customer loyalty through in store experience
• Knows and follows company policies and procedures including store safety standards, back of house standards, stock, sales and company policies. Ensures team is educated on all and managers are able to confidently speak to all.
• Represents the brand and ensures team members are embodying the brand spirit in all interactions with customers and peers.
• Responsible for success and results of all areas of the business. Knows when to delegate and when to take ownership and responsibility.
• Ensures store is operating in a fiscally responsible manner and with integrity
• Build and maintain good communication with members of corporate team
• Responsible for store schedule ensuring adequate floor coverage at all times
• Ensures cash handling and register procedures are maintained and executed accurate at all times
• Ensure integrity of payroll and the payroll process
• Minimum 5 years specialty retail experience with 3+ years in a Store Management role
• Experience managing a commissioned based environment
• Demonstrated ability to drive sales and grow business
• Demonstrated ability to motivate, lead and develop team
• Luxury or contemporary retail management experience preferred
• Proven experience leading a product and customer centric sale environment
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Passion for selling and customer service
• Solution oriented. Ability to see and propose path to success with minimal direction
• Strong business acumen; a confident, self motivator
• Exhibit proficiency in computer programs used by the Company including: Word, Excel, etc.
SALES ASSOCIATE - New York City, NY
3x1 is seeking part time and full time Sales Associates for our Soho, NY Location
Under the leadership and guidance of the Store Manager, the Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, establishing and developing strong customer relationships, building individual sales volume and establishing new accounts. They will demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to growing their customer base & client spend, and partner effectively with other team members.
• Consistently achieves and exceeds individual sales goals and other key performance indicators (KPIs) as determined by the company.
• Supports the achievement of total store goals and KPIs as determined by the company.
• Utilizes various selling techniques to drive sales, including suggestive selling.
• Provides excellent customer service in accordance with company standards and practices.
• Builds a consistently growing list of clients by creating relationships with customers. Collects and retains names and contact information in order to regularly communicate with and engage with clients in accordance with company clienteling standards.
• Develops a strong knowledge of company history and culture along with brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle.
• Develops a strong knowledge of company products, including sizing, denim fit, materials, construction, inventory level and sales trends and effectively communicates such information to customers in order to assist with sale generation
Operations & Presentation
• Complies with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to those found in the company Employee Handbook and those communicated by management.
• Processes all POS transactions (sales, returns and exchanges) quickly, accurately and efficiently and processes repair requests in accordance with company process and policies.
• Ensures that sales floor always meets company standards with regards to merchandising, visual presentation and housekeeping.
• Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with clients, peers and management team.
• Attends and participates in daily store meetings and chat-ins along with all store meetings and training sessions.
• Is receptive to management feedback regarding performance and quickly adjusts behavior and performance to meet expectations.
• Exhibit proficiency in computer programs used by the Company including: Word, Google Docs, etc.
• Proven track record of sales generation and customer service.
• Minimum of 3 years of retail sales experience required.
• Interest in fashion and trend awareness required.
• Strong communications skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evenings and weekends.